The Terms and Conditions stated herein, as defined by GREAT Women Philippines (herein referred to as “GREAT Women Loyalty Program”), form the basis and guidelines of the issuance of the GREAT Women Membership, defines the rights and obligations of the Member (herein referred to as the “Member”) in GREAT Women Loyalty Program, and provides for the collection and processing of personal data by GREAT Women and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, contractors and partners (herein collectively referred to as “Service Group”), among others. Members of GREAT Women are subject to these guidelines, including those referred and are deemed to have accepted and agreed to any and all of the Terms, Conditions, Guidelines and Rules thereof upon registering to GREAT Women Program Mobile App.
I. GREAT Women Loyalty Membership
- Membership to the program has no expiry. As long as you are a member of the program, you will have the privilege to continue enjoying the benefits and specially offered to the members.
- In the course of the membership, GREAT Women Loyalty Program may request to provide and/or update Member’s personal data. By registering into the GREAT Women Loyalty through the GREAT Women Loyalty Website and/or GREAT Women Loyalty Program Mobile App, the Member hereby agrees and gives consent to GREAT Women Loyalty and its Service Group to collect, store, access, share, process, and/or destroy copies of his/her personal data including any updates or changes thereto, whether manually or electronically, for the period allowed under the applicable law and regulations, for the purposes of the GREAT Women Loyalty membership and program, including any renewal thereof, as well as of conducting marketing and customer profiling activities in connection with GREAT Women Loyalty services and related products, and issuing or sending related notices, updates, service or administrative announcements.
- The Member agrees to receive verbal, written, or electronic communications from GREAT Women or its Service Group.
- Each Member is obligated to keep his/her information or personal data file up-to-date and correct by reporting any change or correction in name, address and other data. Members shall do so following the process stated in the Member’s Registration Form through its touch points, including but not limited to, email add: email@example.com phone number: (632) 8 829-8542, or Facebook page. Member understands and agrees that GREAT Women Nourish shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or claim arising from his/her failure to keep updated or to correct his/her information or personal data file.
- GREAT Women reserves the right to store personal data of its members where GREAT Women considers it necessary or appropriate, provided that such personal data shall be stored in a secure database and only for the period allowed under the applicable laws and regulations.
- GREAT Women reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to cancel the GREAT Women Loyalty membership of any individual and all rewards and privileges that go with said membership.
- Membership to GREAT Women Loyalty Program will terminate automatically and all rewards and privileges void upon the death of the Member.
II. Changes to the GREAT Women Loyalty Program
- The Terms, Conditions, and Guidelines cannot be superseded or changed except by GREAT Women. GREAT Women shall use reasonable endeavors to provide Members with accurate and timely information regarding the GREAT Women Loyalty Program including any changes thereof; however, GREAT Women and its Service Group shall not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
- GREAT Women reserves the right at all times, without notice and its sole discretion:
- To make any changes whatsoever to these Terms and Conditions including the rules and guidelines in the Mechanics Page of both GREAT Women Loyalty Program Website and GREAT Women Loyalty Program Mobile App;
- To withdraw, cancel, withhold, substitute, deny access to or use of, or in any way change any of the Rewards or Privileges previously advertised or offered, to any Member, at any time, without prior notice, and GREAT Women will be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Member resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation, variation or change.
- To terminate or materially alter the GREAT Women and/or revoke the membership of any Member and/or the right of any Member to use the Mobile App or to utilize any Awards or Privileges
III. Payment Terms
- The GREAT Women app has its own online checkout payment for all the members of the program.
- GREAT Women App accepts online payments with PayMaya checkout to make the experience for members seamless.
- PayMaya online Payment covers additional fee such delivery fees on the geographical location of the member. By agreeing and confirming on the terms and conditions to proceed on the payment, a member understands the payment fee coverage during the checkout.
- For any concerns during payment and delivery, the member may , email us at, email add: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at, phone number: (632) 8 829-8542 for any further questions related to GREAT Women Nourish Program.
IV. Placing an order at GREAT Women Loyalty Program Mobile App
- Once an order has been placed in the GREAT Women e-commerce, the member is authorizing GREAT Women to process the online order. Member’s order shall be processed immediately and is expected to be paid through the available payment facility.
However, GREAT Women reserve the right to refuse the processing of your order without any notification should GREAT Women Program find any incorrect or incomplete details, or any previous prank transactions with the given personal information.
- Orders may be cancelled via GREAT Women Loyalty App as long as the order has not been placed as that will be considered as a final say. GREAT Women reserves the right to refuse any cancellation in case the order has already been dispatched for delivery prior to receipt of your request.
- GREAT Women, its Service Group and Service Providers shall exert reasonable efforts to meet the guaranteed delivery time, where applicable. Member shall understand and accept, however, that any delay due to traffic, inclement weather or merchant order fulfilment delays are beyond our control and should not at any time be taken against GREAT Women, its Service Group and Service Providers.
- Great Women offers delivery services only to pre-defined areas. The delivery fee is based on the distance and may vary.
V. Breach of Terms and Conditions
It is a breach of these Terms and Conditions for any Member in the reasonable opinion of GREAT Women to:
- Abuse any rewards, privileges, facilities, services, or arrangements accorded to the Member as a result of Membership in the GREAT Women Nourish; or act in any fraudulent manner or in any way which is likely to be detrimental to the interest of GREAT Women Loyalty Program, or in or its Service Group, supply or attempt to supply misleading information, or make any misrepresentation to GREAT Women Loyalty Program or its Service Group; or act in any way which in GREAT Women’s reasonable opinion breaches or is likely to breach these Terms and Condition. GREAT Women’s decision as to what constitutes a breach shall be final and conclusive.
- Any breach of Terms and Conditions whether intentional or otherwise may result in termination of membership, forfeiture of issued Points, and cancellation of Rewards or Privileges at the sole discretion of GREAT Women. Eligibility for future or further participation in the GREAT Women Loyalty Program shall likewise be affected.
- In the event of termination, all Rewards or Privileges that may have been earned or accrued by the Member will also be terminated, and these may not be sold, assigned or transferred or otherwise redeemed. GREAT Women and its Service Group shall in no way be liable for any, Rewards or Privileges of a terminated Member.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for membership in the GREAT Women Loyalty Program or eligibility for accrual or redemption of Rewards or Privileges will be resolved by GREAT Women at its sole discretion.
- Failure of GREAT Women to enforce a particular Term or Condition or Guideline does not constitute a waiver of that Term or Condition or Guideline.
- GREAT Women Loyalty Program and GREAT Women are suppliers of the products and services shown as Rewards or Privileges from GREAT Women Loyalty Program and will accept liability in relation thereto.
- The Member is solely responsible for the use of any Reward or Privilege; whether the Rewards or Privilege is used by the Member or by a third Party.
- The Member is personally liable for any and all costs, charges, claims or liabilities including duties, taxes and fees from third parties, government and non-government entities of whatever nature arising from the use of any Rewards or Privileges, as provided by GREAT Women Loyalty Program and use of any Reward or Privileges.
- The Member hereby understands and agrees that the successful operation of GREAT Women Loyalty Program is based on the cooperative interaction among GREAT Women, the Members, and the Service Group. The Member also hereby understands and agrees that proper implementation of the Terms and Conditions between GREAT Women and the Member is closely related and/or intertwined with the proper implementation of the Partner Agreement and/or Marketing Services Agreement between GREAT Women and each of its Service Group.
- GREAT Women, in its sole direction, may appoint any group from its Service Group to process data and undertake some part or all parts of the GREAT Women Nourish on its behalf. In this situation, the reference to GREAT Women Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions shall automatically include such Service Group.
- GREAT Women, GREAT Women Loyalty Program, its Service Group, representatives, and service providers shall not be liable for any loss, expense, cost or damage arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the delay beyond the estimated time or date of delivery; availability of Products at any given time; force majeure, any circumstances beyond GREAT Women’s control, and other events which GREAT Women could not have avoided even with the exercise of reasonable care; or any indirect or unforeseeable loss suffered or incurred by members or third parties. In any event, GREAT Women liability for any given transaction shall not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
- The Member understands and agrees that by registering to the GREAT Women Loyalty Program through the GREAT Women Loyalty Program Website and/or GREAT Women Loyalty Program Mobile App, the Member is giving consent to GREAT Women and its Service Group, if any, to collect, store, access, share, process, and/or destroy copies of Member’s personal data, such as but not limited to his/her name, IDs, age, contact details, and other personal data, including any updates or corrections thereto, whether manually or electronically, for the period allowed under the applicable law and regulations, for the purposes of rewards program account management, direct marketing, analytics, service or administrative announcements related to system enhancements, program updates, discounts, promos, sales, advertisements, events, marketing activities and commercial communications, and offers that GREAT Women Loyalty Program deem beneficial to the member, as well as to the publication of Member’s name in relation to promotional efforts and any automated decision-making that may or may not significantly affect the Member, and all other purposes as may be allowed by law (collectively referred to herein as “Purposes”).
- The Member confirms that he/she is aware of and understands his/her rights under the Data Privacy Act and other relevant privacy laws and regulations, including the right to withdraw his/her consent, to rectify, erase, block, and request access to the personal data related to him/her. The Member likewise understands and agrees that while he has the right to object, it is necessary for GREAT Women Nourish and its Service Group to collect, store, access, share, process, and/or destroy copies of his/her personal data for the aforementioned Purposes as well as in relation to his/her Membership.
- Member understands that GREAT Women reserves the right to terminate membership in the GREAT Women Loyalty Program if GREAT Women believes that a Member has engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Member understands that GREAT Women Loyalty Program may discontinue the Program at any time in their sole discretion with no liability to the Member. In the event that such Program is discontinued, GREAT Women will publish a notice on the program website and/or send an email to the Member to let them know.
- Member is aware of and understands that GREAT Women Loyalty Program may change the Program (including the number of points allocated to each beverage and how points are earned and redeemed) and these Terms and Conditions at any time, or add new terms or conditions. In the event that such Terms and Conditions are changed, GREAT Women Loyalty Program will publish an updated version on the program website. Member’s continued participation in the GREAT Women Loyalty Program will constitute his/her acceptance of such changes.
- For further information and inquiries, the Member may contact GREAT Women Loyalty Program App through its touch points, including but not limited to website: www.greatwomenglobal.com, email add: email@example.com hotline: (632) 8 829-8542 (9am to 6pm, Monday – Saturdays), or in Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/greatwomenglobal
VIII. Intellectual Property Rights
- Member hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the GREAT Women site or GREAT Women Loyalty Program App , and that member will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the site/ mobile App except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. Member will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of the services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Loyalty Program or proprietary information related thereto.