GREAT Women Nourish (“we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our web application LINK OF THE WEBSITE and other online products and services (“Site”), when you interact with us. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA 2012”) and other applicable privacy and data protection laws.
How we collect information about you:
1. We collect information that our customers supply to us.
2. We collect information from emails and other contacts sent to us by our customers and users of our website application.
3. We collect information electronically on all users of our website applications, including customers, by means of cookies.
Further details are provided below.
What personal information we collect from our users.
We collect personal information about our users in various ways. For example, we collect information that you provide to us, information that we collect through your use of the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you give us when you use the Services. For example, when you visit one of our websites or use one of our Services, registering for account, earning of points, rewards redemptions, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, and address so that we can provide Services to you. We also may collect information about the products you buy, and the rewards you earn through our loyalty programs so that we can learn more about your interests and better serve you.
Information About Your Use of the Services
In addition to the information you provide to us directly, we may collect information about your use of the Services. For example, we may collect:
• Device information — such as your hardware model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
• Usage information — such as information about the Services you use, the time and duration of your use of the Services and other information about your interaction with content offered through a Service, and any information stored in cookies and similar technologies that we have set on your device.
• Location information — such as your computer’s IP address, your mobile device’s GPS signal or information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use the Services.
Other Information We Collect
We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the Services in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent.
Customer feedback pages of this website are directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 13 or older. We do not establish or maintain registrations for any child whom we know to be under the age of 13. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our systems.
How we store the information we collect.
We store the information you provide to us and the information we collect electronically in our computer databases. We own, maintain and operate our computer servers containing our databases. Access to our computer servers is controlled by firewalls and security gatekeepers.
How we use the information we collect.
We also use the personal information about you stored in our customer database through telephone and other non-online orders in various ways. We may also use the information to contact you concerning our latest promotions and offerings, your level of satisfaction with our products and services, to verify incomplete orders, rectify problems or delays with your order or otherwise communicate with you concerning your transactions with us.
Our policies may change.